Saturday, November 21, 2015

Streets of Gold



This time of year around my hometown, the streets, sidewalks and the grass beneath the ginkgo trees turns golden....





if you look closely, you can see leaves falling as I photographed




and a few Thanksgiving scenes..






I added a lot of brass and copper touches to Thanksgiving this year..it has been so fun looking for just the right pieces...and I will carry this over to Christmas decorating..






This little reindeer just could not wait until after Thanksgiving to make an appearance...

Now I must get busy clearing out my kitchen and setting it up for the big Thanksgiving meal cooking.

I hope your Thanksgiving week is wonderful and filled with thankfulness...remember that it is about family and being thankful...NOT shopping...plenty of time to do that later.....

Love,
Mona

3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely the leaves are and they do look like gold. Your photo's are stunning.

    Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Good to hear from you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures. Love the gingko trees.
    Love your gold, brass and copper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful streets of gold! Hope that you enjoyed a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. Were you hosting on your new deck?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...