Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Birthdays and Zinnias





Today is my grandson Will's birthday..Nine years old and such a terrific young man....

and.....

My zinnias are beautiful.....












Happy September y'all......

My fall garden is already planted...maybe I am a glutton for punishment..  or maybe I just can't help it!  Either way my turnips and kale are already up...so are the collards and the deer tongue lettuce
I love fall...and next year maybe we will have apples.  I planted two apple trees this year...

Fare the well my long and hot summer....

WELCOME fall....and September...

Love,
Mona

2 comments:

  1. He's a handsome grand! Great smile!

    Only the courageous put in two gardens a year...you qualify. Hope that September is a very pleasant one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now I know what zinnias are. I just saw some at the nursery when I went there a week ago. They are such sturdy flowers, and these pictures are really pretty of them.

    Happy Birthday to your sweet Will.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...