Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Flowers #4





Recently we visited this gorgeous field of flowers in the mountains.  We have been there before and I wrote about it here .

These flowers never cease to amaze me..dahlias, zinnias, hydrangeas..  and the weeds.  Yes, I said weeds....


 When I was editing the new pictures, I realized how many weeds were showing up in this field of flowers..At first, I was going to delete all the pictures that showed weeds but that would be almost ALL of them...  So, I started to ponder..Even in our beautiful and happy lives we have some weeds..
All of us do...  Most of the bloggers out there delete any and all of our pictures that might show anything less than perfection...  Well, I am not one of those bloggers..  You just might   will always get some weeds in my blogging...


The beauty of the flowers far out weigh any distraction of the weeds.. See, you are now looking for the weeds.  LOL  don't do that!  Focus on the beauty of the mountains and the flowers..

The test of the weeds is this...  DO NOT focus on what is bad...focus on what is good....
the silver lining thing...  You know..there is always something positive that you can find.  I am not saying deny the truth but I am saying don't let the negative take over your perspective...

I think we all NEED to leave the weeds in our pictures so that others can see them too..and know that we are not perfect.  Just beautiful in our own being...that whole REAL LIFE perspective..

Well, that turned a real negative into a positive.  I am positive that these flowers are absolutely stunning....






 Thank you for stopping by.

Love,
Mona







2 comments:

  1. The flowers are stunning - thanks so much for sharing them with us. I didn't seen any weeds. No matter how your try, you just can't get rid of weeds.
    Have a wonderful weekend Mona, so glad you are blogging again. How are the doggies?
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are gorgeous, Mona. Are they zinnias? I never thought much of this flower until I saw them on a friend's blog, and they caught my eye. They look so sturdy and pretty, and I may plant some myself. Thanks for the reminder to focus on what is good, not on all the chaos that comes our way at times.

    Have a peaceful Sunday, Mona.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...